The medicine ball slam
Perfect for developing power, strength, and speed.
Dynamic training for muscle groups:
This exercise increases heart-rate and burns calories when performed correctly.
* Stand with your feet apart at shoulder width and knees slightly bent. Hold your slam ball in your hands.
* Now lift the Slam Ball overhead with your arms extended.
* Look straight ahead and inhale before you slam the ball.
* Now bend forward at the waist and use your core muscles to throw the ball down in front of your feet with as much force as possible. Contract the abdomen effectively and exhale while doing the exercise.
* Let the arms follow through the movement to prevent falling.
* At the end, the heels should be on the floor and knees slightly bent.
* Let the ball bounce off the floor and catch it when it comes back. If the ball does not bounce, then keep your abdomen contracted and pick up your slam ball.
* Lift the ball back to the starting position and inhale.
If you feel lightheaded, dizzy or abnormally out of breath, stop and contact your doctor at your own discretion.