Not everyones 80/20 looks the same
We start by understanding your audience, who, how often, and at what times are they engaged with your content we can get an idea of how to approach your marketing content strategy. This will also change over time as your content start to prequalify your audience.
The 80/20 rule is a common principle applied in social media marketing that suggests 80% of your social media content should be engaging, entertaining, or informative, while the remaining 20% should promote your brand or products. Here are some ways to apply the 80/20 rule to your social media marketing strategy:
- Focus on engagement: The majority of your social media content should aim to engage your followers, such as through questions, polls, or interactive posts that encourage them to participate.
- Share industry-related news or educational content: Provide valuable information related to your industry or niche to establish your brand as a thought leader and keep your followers informed.
- Showcase your brand’s personality: Share behind-the-scenes content or posts that highlight your brand’s unique personality, values, and culture.
- Highlight user-generated content: Encourage your followers to create and share content related to your brand or products, and share their content on your social media channels to showcase their support and loyalty.
- Promote your brand or products in a subtle way: Use the remaining 20% of your social media content to promote your brand or products, but do it in a subtle way that doesn’t feel like a sales pitch.
By following the 80/20 rule, you can build a strong social media presence and engage your followers while promoting your brand in a way that feels authentic and genuine
Once we have this established we set a stray of the month and build the an effective SEO content marketing strategy. This involves creating high-quality, informative content that is optimized for search engines and meets the needs of your target audience. Here are the steps we involve in creating your successful SEO content marketing strategy:
- Define your target audience: Determine who your target audience is and what type of content they are looking for. This will help you create content that is relevant and valuable to them.
- Conduct keyword research: Identify the keywords and phrases that your target audience is using to search for information related to your brand or products. This will help you optimize your content for search engines and improve its visibility.
- Develop a content plan: Create a plan for the types of content you will create, such as blog posts, videos, infographics, or social media posts. Ensure that your content aligns with your brand and supports your business goals.
- Create high-quality content: Produce high-quality, informative content that meets the needs of your target audience and provides value. Use a mix of formats, such as videos, infographics, and blog posts, to keep your content fresh and engaging.
- Optimize your content for search engines: Use the keywords and phrases you identified in your keyword research to optimize your content for search engines. This includes using relevant titles, meta descriptions, and headings, and including your keywords throughout your content.
- Promote your content: Share your content on your social media channels, email lists, and other marketing channels to drive traffic to your website and improve its visibility.
- Measure and analyze your results: Use analytics tools to track the performance of your content and make adjustments as needed. This will help you understand what content resonates with your audience and what can be improved.
By following these steps, you can create an effective SEO content marketing strategy that drives traffic to your website, engages your target audience, and supports your business goals